Monday, 26 August 2013

Further than far

This scrap quilt is an excellent project for using up different kinds of scraps, and also orphan block or even an abandoned top or two. The blocks are easy to make, and are suitable also for the not so experienced quilter. You can easily change the size of both the blocks and the quilt, and you will find tips on how to do so in the pattern.

This quilt was made with scraps from 3 different projects where many of the scraps lasted further than far, from one project to the next, hence the title. Whether you choose to work within one colour family or the whole rainbow is up to you. You will find tips on how to control the colour chaos when you use lots of different colours in one project.

16 comments:

  1. oh Mrs Moen, I would like very much to make thisquilt. Thank you for the chance to win the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning.Congratulationson being published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning.Congratulationson being published!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the inspiration. I just love unusual patterns and techniques. Would enjoy receiving your pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina Lise - I would love to win one of your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pattern and would love to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy quilt! It makes my scrappy little heart sing. Thank you for a chance to win your pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pick me! Pick me! I'd love to win this pattern. Thanks for the chance. mdmontalvo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for the chance to win this pattern. I'd love to play and need to make a baby quilt by October so this would be ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a cute quilt, and I'd love to make one. Thanks for the chance to win the pattern.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to win your pattern. I think it is happy and makes me smile. Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to win your pattern. I think it is happy and it makes me smile. Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great pattern! Always love using scraps.:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm hoping for at least a few more grandchildren in the (near?) future and would love this pattern. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the chance to win this beautiful quilt pattern! I love reading your blog and seeing all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for the chance to win this pattern- i love the quilt and hope to make one of my own...

    ReplyDelete